Where can I live next year?

Accommodation in University Residences is available for students who will be going into their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study. Please refer to our Current Students section for further details.

Alternatively, you may wish to search for accommodation in the private sector, if so we can also assist with this, further details can be found on our Private Sector Accommodation page.