Brynamlwg, a beautifully converted farmhouse is located on the northern edge of Penglais Campus, about three minutes’ walk from the Hugh Owen Building and the Arts Centre.
Food is available Monday to Saturday lunchtimes and Wednesday to Saturday evenings
Inside you’ll find:
- a comfortable bar serving a range of hot and cold drinks and a full restaurant menu (see ‘food and drink’ for details)
- 2 rooms available for meetings and events (see 'parties and functions')
- Register your laptop with Information Services to receive wireless interned access in the club (see http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/is/wireless/ for more information)
Outside there is:
- a pleasant garden with garden furniture
- convenient parking (including disabled parking) is available for customers
On foot from the campus, Brynamlwg is just a short stroll from the Arts Centre main Box Office entrance, take the path to the left opposite the Students Union.
By car, Brynamlwg is just off Cefn Llan opposite Penglais Secondary School
You can find Brynamlwg on Google Maps.
Brynamlwg Bar Restaurant , Cefn Llan, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3AP Cymru
Tel: (01970) 621876 Email: email@example.com