AberPreneurs - Turning Business Ideas into Reality
Aberystwyth University supports students, graduates and staff who wish to start new businesses, particularly where these businesses are related to the knowledge and expertise of the University.
'AberPreneurs' helps clients with information, advice, training and funding.
Enterprise Events 2019/2020
- FREE One to One 'Business Mentoring' available
- To Book your place email: email@example.com
InvEnterPrize Student Ideas Competition - for an application form email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Planning & Control Masterclass - Wed 11th Dec 2.30-4.30pm Visualisation Centre Room F16
This workshop will give you an overview of how to plan & manage your finances for your existing business/social enterprise or new start-up idea.
- InvEnterPrize Competition Drop in Q & A session - Wed 29th Jan 2.30-4pm Visualisation Centre Room F16
- Inspirational Role Model - TBC - Wed 5th Feb 2.30-4.30pm Visualisation Centre Boardroom
- Crowdfunding - Gareth Jones Big Ideas Wales - Wed 12th Feb Visualisation Centre F16
To Book your place on any workshop email: email@example.com
'AberPreneurs' offer a range of activities to support enterprise:
- Business Start-Up and Enterprise Support
- Enterprise Events
- Inspirational Talks
- One-to-one Mentoring
- Funding Advice
- Useful Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Websites
Getting in Contact:
If you have a business idea and would like some advice contact:
Louise Somerfield - Enterprise Administrator
T: 01970 622378
To provide you with our full range of start-up support services we hold and utilise personal data that you provide, on the basis of legitimate interest.
Our full Data Protection Information can be viewed here - Data Protection Information
Enterprise and Business start-up at Aberystwyth University is supported by The Welsh Government Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme as part of the Welsh Governments commitment to encourage youth entrepreneurship in Wales.