AberPreneurs - Turning Business Ideas into Reality
Aberystwyth University supports students, graduates and staff who wish to start new businesses, particularly where these businesses are related to the knowledge and expertise of the University.
'AberPreneurs' helps clients with information, advice, training and funding.
Enterprise Events 2019/2020
Summer On-line 'Crowdsharing' workshops - More details coming soon...
26th Aug, 12-1pm 'Making Social Media work for your Business'
- Tracy Watkins, a Big Ideas Wales role model, will tell you about her successful business and show you how to use Social Media to promote your business and create sales. https://coterieleatherbags.co.uk/
14th Sept, 6-7pm 'Selling on-line'
ENACTUS Society Aberystwyth
- If you are a student interested in youth social action & youth social enterprise then you might well be interested in: http://enactusuk.org/what-is-enactus Join like-minded people in starting an Enactus Society at Aberystwyth University
- To find out more email: email@example.com
- FREE One to One 'Business Mentoring' also available on-line
- To Book your place email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Book your place on any workshop email: email@example.com
'AberPreneurs' offer a range of activities to support enterprise:
- Business Start-Up and Enterprise Support
- Enterprise Events
- Inspirational Talks
- One-to-one Mentoring
- Funding Advice
- Useful Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Websites
Getting in Contact:
If you have a business idea and would like some advice contact:
Louise Somerfield/Tony Orme
T: 01970 622378
To provide you with our full range of start-up support services we hold and utilise personal data that you provide, on the basis of legitimate interest.
Our full Data Protection Information can be viewed here -Data Protection Information Students/Graduates ; Data Protection Information Employers and Stakeholders
Enterprise and Business start-up at Aberystwyth University is supported by The Welsh Government Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme as part of the Welsh Governments commitment to encourage youth entrepreneurship in Wales.