Mrs Manon Lewis
BA Daearyddiaeth Prifysgol Lerpwl MA Daearyddiaeth a Datbygiad Prifysgol Llundain TAR Uwchradd Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth
After receiving an MA in Geography and Economic Development from the University of London Manon spent a period travelling and working in the hospitality industry before completing a PGCE Secondary course at Aberystwyth University. She worked as a teacher in a bilingual Secondary School for 13 years. During this time she undertook a variety of roles including Head of Faculty, Head of Year and Assistant Head.
Manon has worked for years as a GCSE examiner for WJEC and was a leader on the KS3 Teacher Assessment scheme. She was a member of the working group responsible for producing the National Curriculum guidance 2008. She is interested in developing teaching resources and was co-author of a book focusing on developing thinking skills.
Manon became a PGCE History and Geography Tutor at Aberystwyth University in 2013. She is now responsible for delivering the provision for the Humanities Area of learning and experience. In addition to this she leading the Evaluating Learning and Skills Module.
- ED31600 - Effective Pedagogy
- EDM1430 - Evaluating Learning and Skills
- ED31530 - Pedagogy and Curriculum Knowledge
- ED31630 - Effective Pedagogy
- EDM1300 - Professional Studies
- EDM1330 - Professional Studies
- ED31500 - Pedagogy and Curriculum Knowledge
- EDM1400 - Evaluating Learning and Skills
Geography and History