Common Seal

As per the University's Charter and Statutes, the Council has "the custody and use of the University's common seal".

The common seal is maintained by the University Secretary, as the Clerk to the Council, who in turn regulates its use.

The procedures relating to the use of the common seal are set out in Ordinance.

Colleagues wishing to arrange for a document to be sealed should contact the University Secretary to discuss.