Staff Health and Wellbeing Event 2019
Following last year’s success the University will be holding a Staff Health and Wellbeing Event on Friday 5 July 2019 from 10:00 – 15:00 in the Medrus Suite, Penbryn.
The event will see both returning and new exhibitors in the exhibition hall and a wide variety of activities, presentations and events of which will include:
- Internal and External Speakers
- Massage and Aromatherapy
- Full Body Analysis
- Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Glucose Testing
- Discounted Health Lunches
- Orienteering (Find out how to take part at the Sports Centre stand and enter the chance of winning a free exercise class)
- Tea and cake OH drop in – Bring your hot drink and enjoy a slice of cake (donations to the University Charity) and discuss your health and wellbeing with the university’s Occupational Health Advisor
This year there are two new exciting events taking place:
Do you have an eye for a good picture or like to spontaneously capture a moment on your smartphone? Then why not take part in our Staff Health and Wellbeing Day photo competition and share your image with us? You could win £20 on your Aber Card. Full information on how you can enter can be found here.
Whether you wish to achieve a personal best or just do the distance take part in the Staff 5k Run/Walk. The event will be taking place at 16:30 at Blaendolau Playing Fields. The event is for both experienced runners and first time walkers with the main aim for all to take part and see the benefits of exercise for their wellbeing. To take part book on through the booking system and you will receive an e-mail with further information. The entry fee is £2 of which will be donated to the University Charity of the year.
For any queries relating to this please email email@example.com.