AUPP (Aberystwyth University Pension Plan)
All staff who are not eligible to join USS can join the AUPP scheme provided they have a contract of three months or more.
- Change of Contribution form (pdf)
- New Starter Form (Coming Soon)
- Opt out of salary sacrifice form (Coming Soon)
- Opt out of pension scheme form (Coming Soon)
Defined Contribution Scheme
Death in Service Scheme
Ill-Health Benefit Scheme
- Details of plan
- Ill-Health Benefit FAQ
- Link to Friends Life website
USS (Universities Superannuation Scheme)
Staff at Grade 6 and above employed on contracts of three months or more are eligible, immediately on starting their employment, to join USS, the occupational pension scheme provided by the University.
- Proposed changes to USS (AU link)
- Changes to USS FAQ's (AU link)
- USS Presentations Registration (AU link)
If you are a casual worker you will be assessed for automatic enrolment into the relevant pension scheme every month, if in one month you meet the Eligible Job Holder criteria then you will be postponed for three months. If on the third month you meet the Eligible Job Holder criteria again you will be automatically enrolled into the relevant pension scheme.
The criteria for an Eligible Job Holder is;
- aged between 22 and State Pension age
- earn more than £10,000 a year
- work mainly in the UK.