Erasmus+ offers a great opportunity for academic and administrative staff to teach, train or job shadow, by way of sharing best practice in another European Institution. You can get to know first-hand the workings of another European Institution, learn new ideas and discover methods of working and best practice to take back to the UK. We are looking for staff members who want to participate in a 2 to 5 day mobility at some point throughout the academic year. Its simple, easy to organise and exciting to do. So don't let the students be the only ones to benefit from this experience!
Why take part?
- Discover best practice and new processes to bring back to your department
- Learn about and share new ideas
- Be inspired by new colleagues and different outlooks
- Refresh your thinking, broaden your horizons
- Discover new ways of working and discuss methodology with a european counterpart
- Develop new skills
- Revitalise and reignite passion for your work
- Meet with your students also on Erasmus+
- Get to know first-hand the workings of another European educational system
- Develop your international network
- Improve your CV
- Return enthused and motivated
- Explore new tools and technologies in your field
- Realise peers in other countries face the same challenges, discover how they overcome them
- Establish a good network of new international contacts
- Enhance your language skills
- Have an enjoyable experience abroad!