- Only academic members of staff are eligible to apply for a staff teaching mobility
- Begin by emailing the firstname.lastname@example.org to make a declaration of interest and attach a completed Application Form Staff Mobility
- Choose an institution to visit and correspond with the HEI / enterprise to confirm they are happy to host you for an Erasmus+ Staff teaching mobility. The Erasmus+ team are happy to help and can contact the host if needed.
Complete a brief Staff Mobility Agreement Teaching and submit this to the Erasmus+ team before departure. The partner HEIs must agree to the visiting lecturer's Teaching Programme in advance, as they are responsible for the quality of the mobility period.
- You will be given priority if you are going abroad with Erasmus+ for the first time
- There is an obligation to deliver at least 8 hours of teaching (i.e. at least one day).
- Length of mobility (not including travel days): Minimum 2 days / Maximum 5 days.
- Travel days before and after included in grant award.
- Travel expenses and subsistence costs are reimbursed up to the maximum allowance calculated by the European Commission. Receipts must be produced. Please contact us for more details.
- Supplementary allowances may also be available for staff with special needs
- Staff teaching must take place at an HEI which holds an Erasmus+ university Charter.
- Aberystwyth University and the hosting University must have in place a current Bi-lateral agreement. A list of our Erasmus+ partners can be found here. Please note that not all the partners have agreements which include staff mobility. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- Grant documentation must be submitted before Erasmus+ funding is released
Please read the staff teaching mobility section of the Erasmus+ Operational handbook for more information including the Proposed Costs which are located within the guides section.
Documentation to be completed:
Staff members who have completed their staff teaching or training mobility will need to complete the following documentation:
- Expenses form for staff mobility
- Participant Report for staff -this must be completed by all staff as soon as possible upon completion of their mobility. You will be sent a link from the British Council to upload the report. This report is very short.