- Only academic members of staff are eligible to apply for a staff teaching mobility
- Choose a partner institution to visit and correspond with the HEI / enterprise to confirm they are happy to host you for an Erasmus+ Staff teaching mobility. A list of the partner institutions can be found on Exchange Partners
- You will be given priority if you are going abroad with Erasmus+ for the first time
- There is an obligation to deliver at least 8 hours of teaching (i.e. at least one day).
- Length of mobility (not including travel days): Minimum 2 days / Maximum 5 days.
- Travel days before and after included in grant award.
- Travel expenses and subsistence costs are reimbursed up to the maximum allowance calculated by the European Commission. Receipts must be produced.
- The amount of money received for travel depends on the distance between Aberystwyth and the receiving institution, for more information follow the link to the Distance Calculator: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources/distance-calculator_en and then check the table in section 6.4 on the Erasmus Handbook (PDF)
- Supplementary allowances may also be available for staff with special needs
- Grant documentation must be submitted before Erasmus+ funding is released
How to apply
Documentation to be completed before departure:
Documentation to be submited upon returning from mobility:
Please read the staff teaching mobility section of the Erasmus+ Operational handbook for more information including the Proposed Costs which are located within the guides section.
- Erasmus Handbook (PDF)
- Participant Report for staff -this must be completed by all staff as soon as possible upon completion of their mobility. You will be sent a link from the British Council to upload the report. This report is a short survey and should take no longer than 10 minutes.