- Staff mobilities are available to any staff member who is a registered employee of Aberystwyth University
Practical Options. You may wish to:
- visit a university or other enterprise for the purpose of taking part in seminars, workshops, language training or conferences
- job‑shadow, learn best practice, new techniques and discover innovative methods of working
- meet with your counterpart at another instutution to discuss theory and exchange ideas in person
- visit a university during their 'International Week' to explore their global outlook and network with a wide range of European counterparts
- receive training in your specific field and/or area of interest
- network and share knowledge
Examples of Staff Mobility Opportunities:
- Begin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to make a declaration of interest. Please supply us with: your name, department, where you wish to go and your prefered dates of travel.
- Places are limited - mobilities are alloted on a first come, first served basis.
- Choose an institution to visit and correspond with the HEI / enterprise to confirm they are happy to host you for an Erasmus+ Staff mobility. The Erasmus+ team are happy to help and can contact the host if needed.
Complete a brief Staff Mobility Agreement Training and submit this to the Erasmus+ team before departure. The partner HEIs must agree to the visiting lecturer's Teaching Programme in advance, as they are responsible for the quality of the mobility period.
- You will be given priority if you are going abroad with Erasmus+ for the first time
- Length of mobility (not including travel days): Minimum 2 days / Maximum 5 days.
- Travel days before and after included in grant award.
- Travel expenses and subsistence costs are reimbursed up to the maximum allowance calculated by the European Commission. Receipts must be produced. Please contact us for more details.
- Supplementary allowances may also be available for staff with special needs
Please read the staff teaching mobility section of the Erasmus+ Operational handbook for more information including the Proposed Costs which are located within the guides section.
Documentation to be completed:
Staff members who have completed their staff teaching or training mobility will need to complete the following documentation:
- Expenses form for staff mobility
- Participant Report for staff -this must be completed by all staff as soon as possible upon completion of their mobility. You will be sent a link from the British Council to upload the report. This report is very short.