IT Repair Service for Students
Information Services has a team of highly qualified and experienced technicians who can provide maintenance and repair services for student owned PCs, laptops and peripherals with both Windows and Apple operating systems.
We offer the following services:
- A free diagnostic and evaluation with an estimated cost of repair for faulty devices
- Diagnose and repair hardware faults including hard disk failure, brokens screens, faulty keyboards
- Diagnose and repair software related faults
- Complete transfer of contents of one hard disc to another
- A health check and clean service for your devices
- Free removal of virus and spyware threats
- Warranty repairs for Apple computers purchased via the Apple Education Store using Aberystwyth University Credentials
- Out of warranty repairs for Apple computers
Please note we are unable to service mobile phones or tablets.
To make use of this service please contact Information Services.
We will provide a free diagnostic and estimated cost of repair.
If you choose to go ahead with the repair, payment can be made online by credit/debit or by cash in either the Hugh Owen or Thomas Parry Library.
For repairs to Aberystywth University owned equipment please report as a fault
IT Repair Service for Students - Charges
|Diagnostic and evaluation with an estimated of cost of repair for faulty devices||FREE|
|Repair hardware faults||£35.00 plus parts*|
|Repair software related faults||£35.00 plus parts*|
|Health check and clean service for your devices||£20.00*|
|Removal of virus and spyware threats||FREE|
|Complete transfer of contents of one hard disc to another||£20.00*|
|Warranty repairs for Apple computers purchased via the Apple Education Store using Aberystwyth University Credential||FREE|
|Out of warranty repairs for Apple computers||£35.00* plus parts|
* charges inclusive of VAT
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org