LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform which over 16,000 high-quality online courses in digital, business and creative skills. Staff and students at Aberystwyth University have free, unlimited access to the courses and training resources, available 24/7 and you can follow the courses on your computer or your mobile device using the app.
About LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning offers thousands of courses taught by industry experts, with many new courses added weekly. A wide-range of courses are available for all levels - from beginners to experts.
Training is available in areas including:
- Business software and tools
- Career development
- Customer service
- Graphic design
- Information security
- Leadership and management
- Professional development
- Software development
- Web design and development
Once you have created your account, you can receive personalised recommendations related to your subject and interests. You can also share courses and related skills to your LinkedIn profile.
On a browser:
- Go to https://linkedinlearning.aber.ac.uk
- Sign in with your Aberystwyth University email address and password
- The first time you login you will be prompted to connect your personal LinkedIn account, or continue without connecting an account. If you don’t have a LinkedIn account but wish to create one, click “Connect my LinkedIn account” and on the next page click “Join now”
- There are benefits to connecting your personal LinkedIn account to LinkedIn Learning including
- Save time with easy access directly from LinkedIn.com
- Experience more personalized learning with personalized recommendations based on your professional profile and what others in your role or industry are learning
- Keep learning top-of-mind with high-quality, expert-led learning recommendations as you scroll down your newsfeed
- Your learning achievements can be recorded on your LinkedIn profile
On a mobile device:
- Search for “LinkedIn Learning” in your app store and login using your Aberystwyth University email address and password
Your data and privacy is protected
- When you connect your LinkedIn account, rest assured that only your learning activity will be shared with the University. No other activity or data
from your LinkedIn account will ever be accessible or shared with the University. See the details of LinkedIn Learning’s
Privacy Information here https://www.linkedin.com/help/learning/answer/71996
- If you choose not to connect your LinkedIn account, you will create a separate LinkedIn Learning account that is not connected to LinkedIn.com
What if I change my mind? I connected my LinkedIn account to LinkedIn Learning, and now want to disconnect it?
- See more details on how to disconnect here https://www.linkedin.com/help/learning/answer/72056?query=unbind
Using LinkedIn Learning
Help and support in using LinkedIn Learning
As you work with LinkedIn Learning, we are very interested in your experiences and feedback.