Hugh Owen Group Study Rooms
To protect yourself and others we ask that:
- You sanitise your hands on entering, and regularly while using, the library.
- You wipe work surfaces, keyboards, mice, printers etc before and after use.
- You only sit at designated workspaces
- You observe the 2 metre social distancing rule or work in groups of 6 or less (group study rooms only)
- You use your own Aber Card to swipe to enter and exit the library.
- You wear a face coverings at all times, unless exempt.
- You do not come to the library if you are unwell. The main symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- new continuous cough;
- high temperature;
- loss of or change to your normal sense of smell or taste (anosmia).
We will ensure
- The numbers of users in the library at any one time are strictly limited.
- Staff working in the library are following recommended hygiene practises.
- Regular cleaning is carried out.
- There are hand sanitising stations at the entrance and throughout the building.