Useful links for current students
Other Useful Links
- Modules Information
- Study Schemes
- Examination and Assessments Information: including Timetable, Special Circumstances, Examination Conventions, Resits, Appeals, etc.
- Past Examination Papers
- Student Support
- Careers Advisory Service
- Plagiarism Resource
- Information for international students
- Change of Registration Guidelines
- Student Activities
- Departmental Prizes
- Classificiation of Examinations and Assessed Assignments (Written) for Undergraduate Degrees: Marking Rubric
- Classificiation of Assignments (Written) for Postgraduate Degrees
Extension Requests and Special Circumstances
Extensions of up to fourteen calendar days only may be awarded in exceptional circumstances, e.g. on medical grounds, or for genuine, unforeseen personal circumstances such as illness, family problems or bereavement.
Failure of computers, printers etc. will not be accepted as reasons for late submission of assessed work.
In order to request an extension, the Departmental Extension Request Form must be submitted to email@example.com for undergraduate and postgraduate assignments at least 3 working days prior to the submission deadline.
Decisions regarding requests will be communicated to the student within 2 working days of receipt of the request. Comprehensive guidance is provided on the form itself.
Retrospective requests for extensions will not be considered. In cases where the deadline is missed, students are advised to follow Special Circumstances Procedures.