Free Courses for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
The new academic year is about to start, and Lifelong Learning have lots of online courses on offer that will complement your degree. Or, maybe there is a topic that you've always wanted to learn about or a skill you are keen to develop? So, why not have a browse of our online learning courses?
In response to Covid-19, all Lifelong Learning courses will be taught online from October-December 2020. These courses are delivered via the Online Learning Environment: Blackboard. We also use Microsoft Teams or Zoom to deliver the live elements of these online courses.
For this Term, (Term 1; 2020-21) all our courses are free for full-time undergraduates and postgraduate students to complete, except for the following Modern Languages courses: French, German, Italian and Spanish.
You can enrol on one free course per term.
How to enrol on your online course
- Find a Course
- Note the course title
- Visit the Lifelong Learning Online Shop (even if the course is available for free you still need to book your course via the online shop in order to secure a place.)
- In the search box on the left-hand side of the screen begin searching for your course title and when the title appears below click on it.
- If this course is available for free there will be no fee next to the student Book Course button.
- Click the Book Course button and this will take you to the final screen where you can checkout. The fee will be listed as £0.
- Once you have secured a place for your course via the online shop, you will automatically be emailed a link to the enrolment form, and a compact of agreement form for you to complete and email to email@example.com. The office will then confirm your enrolment and send you further details about your course.