Free Courses for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Lifelong Learning have lots of online courses on offer that will complement your degree. Or, maybe there is a topic that you've always wanted to learn about or a skill you are keen to develop? So, why not have a browse of our online learning courses?
Term 2 - 2021
In response to Covid-19, all Lifelong Learning courses will be taught online for Term 2. These courses are delivered via the Online Learning Environment: Blackboard. We also use Microsoft Teams or Zoom to deliver the live elements of these online courses.
For this Term, all our courses are free for full-time undergraduates and postgraduate students to complete, except for the following Modern Languages courses: French, German, Italian and Spanish.
You can enrol on one free course per term.
How to enrol on your online course
- Find a Course
- Note the course title
- Visit the Lifelong Learning Online Shop (even if the course is available for free you still need to book your course via the online shop in order to secure a place.)
- In the search box on the left-hand side of the screen begin searching for your course title and when the title appears below click on it.
- If this course is available for free there will be no fee next to the student Book Course button.
- Click the Book Course button and this will take you to the final screen where you can checkout. The fee will be listed as £0.
- Once you have secured a place for your course via the online shop, the office will then confirm your enrolment and send you further details about your course.