Diploma in Higher Education (DHE)
A Diploma in Higher Education (DHE) is a part time programme of short courses, totalling 240 credits, which leads to a University undergraduate qualification. A Diploma follows on from completion of a Certificate of Higher Education, with a further 120 credits taken to reach the total of 240. Timescales for completion of the CHEs are between 2 and 5 years, so there is plenty of time to work your way through the appropriate courses for your study area.
We currently only offer a Diploma in Higher Education in Field and Conservation Ecology.
Enroling for a Diploma in Higher Education
Note: You can only enrol for a Diploma in Higher Education (DHE) if you have already completed your CHE in Field or Conservation Ecology.
Contact the Subject Co-ordinator
- Contact the appropriate co-ordinator who will be able to give you more information about the Diploma:
- Field Ecology:
Fill in the Form
- Download the form: Registration CHE/DipHE Form
- If you're not able to download the form you can request a copy by email email@example.com, or phone 01970 621580.
- Enter your details, and tick the box for the Diploma of Higher Education. Print & sign the form.
Getting the Form to us
- Post your form to us at the following address:
Lifelong Learning Enrolment
Elysyan Morgan, Llanbadarn Campus
- Come in person with your form to the Lifelong Learning Office, Elystan Morgan, Llanbadarn Campus, Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth SY23 3AS.
Choose your Courses
Enrolment for courses follows the same process as enrol for a course.