Enrol on a Course
We have a wide range of courses in a variety of subjects, so you can challenge yourself, brush up your skills or just have fun doing something you enjoy in a group of like-minded people. You can sign up for individual courses or work towards a Certificate of Higher Education.
Choose your course
- Find a Course.
- Note the course code, course title, start date and price.
Fill in the Form
- Download and complete the Enrolment Form
- Filling the Enrolment Form differs from web browser to web browser; please follow these Instructions for Web Browsers for your particular web browser.
- If you can't download the form, request a copy by email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 01970 621580, or from the office, P5, Aberystwyth University Campus
- If you are entitled to any discounts, adjust the cost accordingly on the form. Check Early Bird Discount dates. If you receive certain benefits, a state pension, or you are a full time student, you may be entitled to a concessionary rate. Read the Fee Waiver information to see if you are entitled to a Fee Waiver.
- Print & sign the form.
- Pay by debit/credit card, phone 01970 621580
- Pay by cheque - payable to 'Aberystwyth University'.
- Pay by cash in person.
- OR you can pay using Gift Vouchers.
Getting the Form to us
Send your form and payment to us at:
Lifelong Learning Enrolment
P5, Penglais Campus