Student-Staff Committee’s membership
To be a student member in the Staff-Student Committee in Lifelong Learning, the candidate must comply with the following requisites:
- To be registered in any of the Schemes offered in Lifelong Learning (in the current academic year)
- To be a representative of any subject areas running in Lifelong Learning.
- If any subject area is withdrawn for more than a year, the members from that subject area will step down.
- If new subject areas are created in Lifelong Learning a member from that/ those subject area/ s will be elected.
- Members of the SSC should serve on the Committee for a maximum of 3 years, ensuring that this is a staggered procedure.
- New members should be suggested to the Committee or by default to the Chair of the Committee for acceptance as Committee member.
- It should be 2 members per subject area.