Facts and Figures
Here at Aberystwyth University we aim to provide your child/ward with the best student experience possible and to equip them for successful futures – in whatever they decide to pursue.
We make this possible through our exceptional learning environment, academic excellence, cutting-edge research and teaching, student-centred support, modern facilities, close-knit community and ongoing investments.
Don’t just take our word for it. See a handful of our awards, rankings and stats below:
- 91% and best in Wales for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey, 2017)*
- Top 10 UK university for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide, 2017)
- Gold (Postgraduate) and Silver (International) awards for student satisifaction (WhatUni, 2018)
- University of the Year for Teaching Quality (Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2018)
- Gold award for teaching excellence and student outcomes (Teaching Excellence Framework, 2018)
- 95% research is Internationally Recognised standard or higher (Research Excellence Framework, 2014)
- 97% full-time first degree students in employment or further study within 6 months of graduating (HESA 2018)
- Best for teaching excellence in wales (Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2017)
You can find out further information about our Awards and Accolades, Student Satisfaction, Employability, Investments and more in the Facts and Figures section
*Aberystwyth University’s rankings are compared against the HE institutions listed in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2018