Our Distance Learning courses allow you to progress your academic or professional career, on your terms.
In a modern world where time is a premium, our Distance Learning courses are designed to fit around your busy lifestyle - flexibility with an accreditated, robust programme of study.
So, whether you are in full-time employment, are located away from Aberystwyth or are living outside the UK, we aim to make studying at a distance as rewarding and enjoyable as possible.
Our Distance Learning courses:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Information Management, Libraries & Archives
- Law, International Commercial Law, Human Rights & Humanitarian Law
- Advanced Media Production (multi-disciplinary between departments of Computer Science, Theatre, Film and Television Studies and History and Welsh History)
- Short Courses in Information Management, Libraries & Archives
- Lifelong Learning Courses - please note that Lifelong Learning courses are administered directly by the Lifelong Learning Office rather than Postgraduate Admissions. Any queries regarding these course, or how to apply, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Information Management, Libraries & Archives and Law distance learning students participate in residential study schools. Courses in Agricultural Sciences are entirely online. They also provide you with the perfect opportunity to seek individual guidance on your coursework and to discuss issues with tutors face-to-face.
Where attendance at residential schools in Aberystwyth is required, they have been designed to allow you to participate in case studies, discussions and other exercises which will enhance your understanding of the issues studied. They also provide you with the perfect opportunity to seek individual guidance on your coursework or discussing issues with tutors face-to-face. Please read the course descriptions carefully so that you understand the residential school commitments associated with each programme.