Sports Centre Induction
Please familiarise yourself with the new Sports Centre virtual induction before your visit by clicking on the link below:
General Sports Centre Information
There will be a number of changes to your experience when visiting the Sports Centre due to COVID-19 restrictions. These changes have been made with the interest of you the customer in mind.
You will need to wear a face-covering inside the Sports Centre whenever you aren't exercising unless you have an exemption. To support this, we can provide you with a face covering.
The World Health Organisation does not recommend that you wear a face-covering during exercise, which we support through an exemption in our guidelines for the use of face coverings.
Planning your visit
- As a member, you have the benefit of booking your activity in advance giving you priority to all activities. Walk in's and Non-Members are welcome on a PAYG basis (Card payment only) on arrival at the Sports Centre. Please call 01970 622280 if you have any further questions.
- Please do not attend our sites if you have symptoms or feel unwell in any way.
Arriving at the Sports Centre
- A queuing system will be in place at the entrance to limit numbers in and around the reception and to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Customers are asked to sanitise their hands with the sanitiser provided before entering the building and at regular intervals during your visit.
- You must bring your membership cards, and you will be required to swipe your card at the reception prior to entering the facility.
- Our staff will direct you to your booked activity area or you can follow the floor marking footprints via the one-way system. Some fitness sessions will have changed location, please check the location of your activity when booking.
- Customers will be encouraged to bring pre-filled water bottles to exercise and if they require re-filling, the water machines are available.
- All the toilets within the facilities will operate on a 1 in 1 out policy with only one person inside the room at any given time.