Big White Wall have recently changed their name to Togetherall but are still offering the same service to Aberystywth University Students. If you previously set up an account with Big White Wall, you can still log on using the same details.
Whether you're struggling to sleep, or concerned about friendships, anxiety, low mood and depression, Togetherall can help.
Free to AU students, Togetherall offers an anonymised, 24/7, clinically managed, peer-supported community where a range of help and advice is available.
- Chat anonymously with peers
- Complete assessments for a range of issues like anxiety, depression
- Gain new knowledge and skills through the range of self-help courses available:
- Improve Your Sleep
- Stop smoking
- Assertiveness training
- Stop Procrastinating
- Balance your thinking
- Managing Anger
- Managing stress and worry
- Managing depression and low mood.