Using the Induction Guide
There are a number of ways to navigate around the site, but I’d recommend two places to start.
Firstly, take a look at the induction resources available to you before you arrive. Information is filed under different category headings:
This should help you prepare for your move if you are arriving into the area, or help you familiarise yourself with the University if you are local.
Secondly, if you have started work you can specific information on induction during your first few weeks. This information relates to:
- Induction Planning (departmental)
- Induction Events
- Probation/Effective Contribution Scheme (academic and related staff)
- Induction Completion (all staff)
- Researcher Induction Pack (PDF)
If you’re after a specific piece of information, you could also try the search box on the top, right hand side of the page.
If you have any questions relating the induction process your first point of contact is your Head of Department or mentor. If they are unavailable and you need advice or assistance,or wish to feedback on this website, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources on email@example.com or call us (01970) 628555.
1. NB: Some links take you to related external websites and although these pages are hosted by reputable organisations, Aberystwyth University is not liable for the reliability of this content.