The Centre undertakes a study needs assessment for any student who is applying for Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA). You do not need to be a student at Aberystwyth University to have your assessment here.
If you undertake your assessment with us can expect:
- an assessment based upon your individual requirements;
- an assessment which, due to the Centre’s association with the University, fully understands the demands of higher education;
- a wide range of assistive technology available for you to see and try during the assessment;
- advice and guidance with any stage of the DSA and assessment process, including help with ordering your equipment and arranging follow-up assessments;
- your reports to be written and sent to your funding body as quickly as possible so that your funding is approved as soon as possible