Click on the image for a larger view
MEQ Questions Explained
We understand that some of the questions on the Module Evaluation Questionnaire can be confusing.
Here are some pointers to help clarify these:
Q4 - The teaching on my module:
This module has inspired me to accomplish my best work?
- Do you feel that your module engages you to do work according to your full ability?
- Does this module make you want to achieve good grades?
Q9 -Assessment and feedback:
Feedback on my work has been timely?
- Was the feedback given back on time - 15 working days?
- Did you receive feedback in time to action up (i.e. for subsequent assignments)?
Q21 - Learning community:
I feel part of a community of staff and students?
- Have you had opportunities to work with other students?
- Have you been able to study with your classmates?
Q22/Q23 - Student Voice
Is it clear how students' opinions and feedback on this module have been acted on?
- Did you have a chance to give your opinion/feedback?
- Did you have a chance to give feedback about the module via Module Evaluation Questionnaire?
- Did you have a chance to feedback via Tell Us Now?
- Were there improvements made by the lecturer based on your or your peer's feedback?
Students' academic interests on this module are represented well by AberSU academic reps?
- Did you have a SU Academic Rep?
- Did you know who your SU Academic Rep was?
- Did your Academic Rep help to collect feedback about your course?