Inspire, Improve and Develop
Erasmus+ offers a great opportunity for academic and administrative staff to teach, train or job shadow in another European Institution, sharing knowledge with like-minded people.
We are looking for staff members who want to participate in an all-paid 2 to 5 day mobility at some point throughout the academic year. It's a great way to share your expertise, get some valuable insight on your field and, most importantly, meet new people!
The amount of money received for travel depends on the distance between Aberystwyth and the receiving institution, for more information follow this link to the Distance Calculator: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources/distance-calculator_en and then check the table in section 6.4 on the Erasmus Handbook (PDF)
Advice for Travel
STA TRAVEL is the preferred travel agency and if needed your departement administrator can give contact details.
Why take part?
- Improve your CV
- Develop new skills
- Develop your international network
- Learn and share new ideas
- Discover new processes to bring back to Aber
- Be inspired by different outlooks, refresh your thinking and broaden your horizons
- Revitalise passion for your work
- Enhance your language skills
- Meet with your students who are on exchange