- Staff mobilities are available to any staff member who is a registered employee of Aberystwyth University
- Places are limited - mobilities are alloted on a first come, first served basis
- You will be given priority if you are going abroad with Erasmus+ for the first time
You may wish to:
- Visit a university or another enterprise for the purpose of taking part in seminars, workshops or language training
- Job‑shadow, learn best practice, new techniques and discover innovative methods of working
- Meet with your counterpart at another instutution to discuss theory and exchange ideas in person
- Visit a university during their 'International Week' to explore their global outlook and network with a wide range of European counterparts
- Receive training in your specific field and/or area of interest
- Improve your International Network and share knowledge
Examples of Staff Mobility Opportunities:
- Length of mobility (not including travel days): Minimum 2 days / Maximum 5 days.
- Travel days before and after included in grant award.
- Travel expenses and subsistence costs are reimbursed up to the maximum allowance calculated by the European Commission. Receipts must be produced.
- The amount of money received for travel depends on the distance between Aberystwyth and the receiving institution, for more information follow this link to the Distance Calculator: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources/distance-calculator_en and then check the table in section 6.4 on the Erasmus Handbook (PDF)
- Supplementary allowances may also be available for staff with special needs
- Grant documentation must be sumbitted before Eramsus+ funding is released
How to apply
Documentation to be completed before departure:
Documentation to be completed upon returning from mobility:
Please read the staff teaching mobility section of the Erasmus+ Operational handbook for more information including the Proposed Costs which are located within the guides section.
- Erasmus Handbook (PDF)
- Participant Report for staff - this must be completed by all staff as soon as possible upon completion of their mobility. You will be sent a link from the British Council to upload the report. This report is a short survey and should take no longer than10 minutes to complete.