If you feel that you require additional support, please do not hesitate to contact the following:
Support available by the University
- Student Support and Careers - You can contact a member of the Advice, Information and Money team by e-mailing email@example.com or by phoning 01970 621761. Alternatively, you can access support from Student Wellbeing, and details of the support available can be found here: Well-being Service
- Aberystwyth University Student’s Union – you can contact AberSU Advice Service team by either e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 01970 621712 or by using their online enquiry form. For more information about their services, please go to Aberystwyth Student Union's Advice website
External sources of help
- Togetherall is a digital mental health and wellbeing service, offering safe, anonymous online support, available 24/7, https://togetherall.com/en-gb/
- If you feel that you need someone to talk to, The Samaritans can be contacted by telephone, free of charge, day or night by calling 116 123. For more information, please see https://www.samaritans.org/?nation=wales
- Further external sources of support can be found on the A-Z of Wellbeing webpage.