As our degree courses are taught in English.
You will be required to sit an English language exam/assessment or to provide the University with evidence of your English Language levels.
All our courses, accept the following English language qualifications:
- IELTS- minimum 6.0 (some subjects may require a higher level);
- TOEFL- score of at least 550 (paper based) or 80 (internet based);
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English;
- Pearson Teat of English Academic- score of 55;
- Brunei Cambridge O-Level- grade C;
- Hong Kong Use of English AS level- grade C;
- India Standard XII- 70%;
- Malaysian SPM 1119- grade C;
- Singapore Cambridge O-Level- grade C.
If you haven’t completed any of the above qualifications, our International English Centre (IEC) can support you before you begin your degree.
If you don’t meet any of the entry requirements as stated above, then successful completion of the IEC’s International Foundation Certificate and pre-sessional courses offers guaranteed entry onto a degree at Aberystwyth.
This course is popular with students who want to improve their language skills and gain confidence studying in English.