|Module Title||INTRODUCTION TO MODERN IRISH LANGUAGE 2|
|Co-ordinator||Dr William J Mahon|
|Pre-Requisite||IR10620 or equivalent standard|
|Mutually Exclusive||IR11220 , GC10720|
|Course delivery||Lecture||22 Hours|
1. You will be able to use the noun in the genitive case.
2. You will be able to use the personal forms of the preposition.
3. You will be able to use the Irish verb ''to be'' in the present habitual, future, and conditional tenses.
4. You will be able to use the regular and irregular verbs in the present habitual, future, and conditional tenses.
5. You will be able to use the comparative degrees of the adjective.
6. You will be able to hold a more extended conversation in Irish using the above-mentioned grammatical and syntactical points.
7. You will know something about the oral literary tradition (e.g. songs, rhymes, anecdotes) of the Gaeltacht.
This module is at CQFW Level 4