|Module Title||SCOTTISH GAELIC|
|Co-ordinator||Dr Ian Hughes|
|Semester||Intended for use in future years (Taught over 2 semesters)|
|Next year offered||N/A|
|Next semester offered||N/A|
|Pre-Requisite||GC10110 OR IR10110 -|
|Course delivery||Lecture||22 Hours.|
1. You will be able to recognise and use the majority of morphological and syntactical forms of Scottish Gaelic.
2. You will be able to read with the aid of a dictionary various prose passages in Scottish Gaelic.
3. You will be familiar with some aspects of Gaelic oral traditions.
4. You will be able to translate sentences into Gaelic.
5. You will be able to carry on a simple conversation in Gaelic.
This module is at CQFW Level 6