|Module Title||LITERATURE PROJECT IN EQUINE SCIENCE|
|Co-ordinator||Dr Mina C G Davies-Morel|
|Semester||Available semesters 1 and 2|
|Pre-Requisite||Appropriate degree : BSc (Hons) Animal Science, Equine Science, Agricultural Science, Biological Science or equivalent.|
1. Use a full range of information retrieval systems.
2. Identify and discriminate between relevant and irrelevant information.
3. Analyse and interpret scientific work.
4. Present a fully referenced in-depth review of the material retrieved and specific to the subject area selected.
5. Write in an academic context.
6. Correctly use, cite and reference source material.
7. Write a critical discussion of information and evidence presented.
8. Write a detailed and correctly presented bibliography.
Independent project work
IT and information handling
Use and analysis of numerical information (dependent on the precise subject area selected)
Writing in an academic context
Career needs awareness
This module is at CQFW Level 7