Police Enquiries

  1. Requests from the police for information about students should be directed to the Director of Student Support Services (or, in his/her absence, a Pro Vice-Chancellor); about staff to the Director of Human Resources (or, in his/her absence, a Pro Vice-Chancellor).
  2. Such requests should be accompanied by a Section 29(3) request form, signed by a senior police officer, of the rank of Inspector or above.