How do I apply for a visa?

You will have to fulfil all of the conditions of our formal offer before we can issue a firm a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). Only then can you apply for a student visa at the relevant British Embassy or British High Commission or Visa Processing Hub. More information about Visas and how to apply can be found on our International Office's website