Dr Susan Chapman
PhD Cymru, TAR, MA (Huddersfield), Dip Ed (Sheffield), Tystysgrif Uwchraddedig (UCE)
Susan graduated in English from UCNW Bangor in 1984 and completed a PhD in Arthurian Literature in 1987. She taught English in schools in Bradford and Powys as a classroom teacher, KS3 Co-ordinator and Head of Department. During that time she was involved in the development of whole school policies on literacy and gender and in curriculum development for A Level English Language and drama at KS3 and KS4.
A senior examiner for A Level English Language since 1996, Susan has been involved in all aspects of the examination process. This also involves advising teachers on coursework and in delivering CPD both face-to-face and online.
Susan was a member of the Aberystwyth University team which developed and contributed to the delivery of the MEP. She has teaching materials for GCSE English and theatre in education.
- ED20600 - Working with Children
- ED20620 - Working with Children
- ED22420 - Discourses Language and Education
- AD37300 - Dysgu i Addysgu 1
- AD37340 - Dysgu i Addysgu 1
- AD37400 - Dysgu i Addysgu 2
- ED33640 - Major dissertation
- EDM5740 - PGCE (Secondary): Professional Studies
- ED37340 - Learning to Teach 1: Introduction to Teaching Skills
- ED37400 - Learning to Teach 2: Development of Teaching Skills
- ED33600 - Major dissertation
- ED37300 - Learning to Teach 1: Introduction to Teaching Skills
- ED37440 - Learning to Teach 2: Development of Teaching Skills
- ADM5700 - TAR (Uwchradd): Astudiaethau Proffesiynol
- ADM5740 - TAR (Uwchradd): Astudiaethau Proffesiynol
- EDM5700 - PGCE (Secondary): Professional Studies
- AD37440 - Dysgu i Addysgu 2