Welsh in the Workplace
Investing in your workforce can really raise staff morale while also improving your business edge. The ability of your staff to use Welsh and English enables public, voluntary and private companies to:
- Have a competitive advantage
- Improve the quality of service
- Gain goodwill and loyalty from customers
- Reach more customers
Our tutors will work closely with you to create a course tailor-made for your organisation. By attending classes within the workplace your staff will feel relaxed, valued and ready to learn. They will also be able to take advantage of the opportunities to practise and develop beyond the classroom and become confident enough to use Welsh from day-to-day.
Our Bilingual Workforce Brochure, published Spring 2013 highlights the benefits of a bilingual workforce and how we can work with you (as an employer or someone who wants to work bilingually in Mid Wales) to achieve this.
Our Welsh in the Workplace classes offer:
- Welsh tuition at work with full nationally recognised qualifications
- Additional support courses throughout the year e.g. Saturday day schools, weekend courses, residential courses and summer schools
- Opportunities for Welsh learners to network and meet other learners to share their experiences.