SEMESTER ONE EXAMINATION PERIOD 2014/2015
The semester one examinations will start on WEDNESDAY 7 JANUARY 2015 and finish on TUESDAY 20 JANUARY 2015.
Details of the examination timetable can be found here
Special Circumstances: Please make sure you let your department(s) know of any special circumstances (medical, personal etc) which might affect your performance in Semester One in plenty of time and BEFORE the end of the examination period. You should do this by completing a “Special Circumstances Form”. If you are ill you must provide a medical certificate. It is much harder to get your module marks amended once they have been agreed by departments and Senate boards.
Semester One Results: Following the Examination Boards your semester one results will be posted to your “Student Record”
PART ONE: Thursday 19 February
PART TWO, VISITING AND EXCHANGE STUDENTS: Thursday 26 February
It is essential you act upon any correspondence sent to you regarding your performance following confirmation of your semester one results. Failure to do so might lead to problems for you later in the session. Full information on the many rules and regulations concerning examinations and assessment can be found in the Examination Conventions.
Office Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed.
Information and What you need to Know
Examination and Assessments Information
- Accessibility Services
- Cascade Calculator
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees (Undergraduate only)
- Examination Conventions
- Statement on the Submission of Coursework
- Examination Results Information
- Special Circumstances Form - Information and Form
- Undergraduate Student Examination Handbook 2014 - 15 - includes Rules for Progression and information on Results
- Verification and Appeals Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
Resit Information and Resit Fees
- Changing your Study Scheme or Modules
- Introduction to Modularisation
- Late Registration
- Lecture Timetable
- Provisional Registration
- Registration Timetable
- Register for Summer Resit Assessments
- Reporting Changes - Change of Name or change of Address
- Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Where to go for Help
- Your Student Record on the Web. What you need to know.