SEMESTER TWO ASSESSMENTS 2014/2015
Special Circumstances: Please make sure you let your department(s) know of any special circumstances (medical, personal etc) which might affect your performance in the Semester Two Examinations in plenty of time and BEFORE the end of the examination period. You should do this by completing a “Special Circumstances Form” which you can obtain from your department or from the web here. If you are ill you must provide a medical certificate. It is much harder to get your module marks amended once they have been agreed by departments and Faculty Examination Boards.
Examination Timetable: You should ensure check the examination timetable and turn up at the right place and the correct time. Misreading the timetable is not a valid excuse for absence and you may fail the year as a whole as a consequence.
Semester Two Results: After the Examining Board have confirmed your marks your results will appear on your Student Record after 10am on the following dates:
All final year students: Thursday 25 June
All other students: Thursday 2 July
It is essential you check your results and register your intentions IF you have the option to resit any module (coursework or examination) during the August resit period.
Office Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed.
Information and What you need to Know
Examination and Assessments Information
- Accessibility Services
- Cascade Calculator
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees (Undergraduate only)
- Examination Conventions
- Examination Results Information
- Examinations Timetable
- Special Circumstances Form - Information and Form
- Statement on the Submission of Coursework
- Undergraduate Student Examination Handbook 2014 - 15 - includes Rules for Progression and information on Results
- Verification and Appeals Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
Resit Information and Resit Fees
- Changing your Study Scheme or Modules
- Introduction to Modularisation
- Late Registration
- Lecture Timetable
- Provisional Registration
- Registration Timetable
- Register for Summer Resit Assessments
- Reporting Changes - Change of Name or change of Address
- Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Where to go for Help
- Your Student Record on the Web. What you need to know.