SEMESTER ONE EXAMINATION PERIOD 2015/2016
The semester one examinations will start on WEDNESDAY 6 JANUARY 2016 and finish on TUESDAY 19 JANUARY 2016.
Details of the examination timetable can be found here.
Please make sure you let your department(s) know of any special circumstances (medical, personal etc) which might affect your performance in Semester One in plenty of time and BEFORE the meetings of examination boards. You should do this by completing a “Special Circumstances Form”. If you are ill you must provide a medical certificate. It is much harder to get your module marks amended once they have been agreed by departmental and Senate examination boards.
You should also check the examination timetable and turn up at the right place and the correct time. Misreading the timetable is not a valid excuse for absence and you may fail the year as a whole as a consequence.
Semester One Results:
Following the Examination Boards your semester one results will be posted to your “Student Record” for you to access, and print a copy if you wish. Results will be available as follows:
PART ONE: Thursday 18 February
PART TWO, VISITING AND EXCHANGE STUDENTS: Thursday 25 February
You should visit your ‘Student Record’ often to make sure it is accurate and up to date. It is also important that you check your University student email account regularly as this is often our primary way of contacting you.
Office Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed.
Information and What you need to Know
Examination and Assessments Information
- Accessibility Services
- Cascade Calculator
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees (Undergraduate only)
- Examination Conventions
- Examination Results Information
- Examinations Timetable
- Special Circumstances Form - Guidelines and Form
- Statement on the Submission of Coursework
- Undergraduate Student Examination Handbook 2015-2016
- Appeals Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
Resit Information and Resit Fees
- Changing your Study Scheme or Modules
- Introduction to Modularisation
- Late Registration
- Lecture Timetable
- Provisional Registration
- Registration Timetable
- Register for Summer Resit Assessments
- Reporting Changes - Change of Name or change of Address
- Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Where to go for Help