SEMESTER ONE EXAMINATION PERIOD 2014/2015
The semester one examinations will start on WEDNESDAY 7 JANUARY 2015 and finish on TUESDAY 20 JANUARY 2015.
Details of the examination timetable can be found here
IMPORTANT - CHECK YOUR STUDENT RECORD
It is important that you check your Study Scheme, module details, personal details, Term, Home and Emergency Contact Addresses on your ‘Student Record’ now.
You should visit your ‘Student Record’ often to make sure it is accurate and up to date. It is also important that you check your University email student account regularly as this is often our primary way of contacting you.
Office Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed.
Information and What you need to Know
Examination and Assessments Information
- Accessibility Services
- Cascade Calculator
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees (Undergraduate only)
- Examination Conventions
- Statement on the Submission of Coursework
- Examination Results Information
- Special Circumstances Form - Information and Form
- Undergraduate Student Examination Handbook 2014 - 15 - includes Rules for Progression and information on Results
- Verification and Appeals Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
Resit Information and Resit Fees
- Changing your Study Scheme or Modules
- Introduction to Modularisation
- Late Registration
- Lecture Timetable
- Provisional Registration
- Registration Timetable
- Register for Summer Resit Assessments
- Reporting Changes - Change of Name or change of Address
- Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Where to go for Help
- Your Student Record on the Web. What you need to know.