SUMMER RESIT ASSESSMENT IN AUGUST
will be held on and between
18 August and the 29 August 2014 .
You MUST register whether or not you wish to resit via your Student Record on-line. The Summer Resit Assessments Registration facility will be available to students the day the results are published until 18 July 2014 at the latest.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
* Failure to formally register for a resit will mean that any mark you obtain will NOT be recorded.
* If you decide not to resit a module UNLESS you withdraw from it by contacting the Academic Quality and Records Office by email to email@example.com 5 August at the very latest you will be liable to pay the resit fee and the module(s) will remain on your record.
Further information is available via the Summer Resit Assessments Information page.
The Summer Resit Assessments marks will be available on your Student Record on Friday 12 September 2014.
Office Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed.
Information and What you need to Know
Examination and Assessments Information
- Verification and Appeals Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
- Cascade Calculator
- Exam Conventions 2014
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees
- Examination Results Information
- Examination Timetable
- Accessibility Services
- Special Circumstances Form - Information and Form
- Undergraduate Examination Handbook - includes Rules for Progression and information on Results
- Late Submission Policy
Resit Information and Resit Fees
- Examination Timetable
- Internal Resit Information
- Internal Resit Charges
- Part Time External Resit Advice and Information
- Part Time External Resit Charges
- Summer Resit Assessment Information
- Summer Resit Assessment Charges
- Resitting Examinations overseas
- Changing your Study Scheme or Modules
- Introduction to Modularisation
- Late Registration
- Lecture Timetable
- Provisional Registration
- Registration Timetable
- Register for Summer Resit Assessments
- Reporting Changes - Change of Name or change of Address
- Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Where to go for Help
- Your Student Record on the Web. What you need to know.
- Dates of Term
- Diploma Supplement
- Financial Help
- How to Access Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Return to University after a temporary withdrawal
- Rules & Regulations
- Supporting Your Studies
- Withdrawal From University
Information About the Office
- Academic Quality and Records Office Home Page
- Academic Quality and Records Office Services to Undergraduates
- Academic Quality and Records Office Staff
- Appeal Against the Decision of an Examining Board
- Change of Registration Form for Undergraduates
- Special Circumstances Form
- Withdrawal Forms
- Careers Advisory Service
- Information Services
- Modules Home Page
- Student Finance
- Student Support
- Study Schemes Home Page (outlines of core and optional modules)
- University of Wales Home Page
- Your Student Record