HAVE YOU REGISTERED?
If you have then it is important that you check your Study Scheme, module details, personal details, Term, Home and Emergency Contact Addresses on your ‘Student Record’ now.
You should visit your ‘Student Record’ often to make sure it is accurate and up to date. It is also important that you check your University email student account regularly as this is often our primary way of contacting you.
If you haven’t Registered yet it is imperative you do so immediately by calling at the Academic Quality and Records Office in the Cledwyn Building , Penglais to collect a Registration Form.
Office Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed.
Information and What you need to Know
Examination and Assessments Information
- Accessibility Services
- Cascade Calculator
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees (Undergraduate only)
- Examination Conventions
- Examination Results Information
- Examinations Timetable
- Special Circumstances Form - Guidelines and Form
- Statement on the Submission of Coursework
- Undergraduate Student Examination Handbook 2015-2016
- Appeals Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
Resit Information and Resit Fees
- Changing your Study Scheme or Modules
- Introduction to Modularisation
- Late Registration
- Lecture Timetable
- Provisional Registration
- Registration Timetable
- Register for Summer Resit Assessments
- Reporting Changes - Change of Name or change of Address
- Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Where to go for Help