PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION OF MODULES FOR 2015/2016
All continuing undergraduate degree students are required to provisionally register their module choices for session 2015/2016. Full details of this process including instructions on how to access and input module choices on line, details of degree scheme requirements and modules, and other vital information will be issued to all students via your “Student Record” which can be accessed from the student front page on the web. From there you will be able to click the Provisional Registration link which will give full details on how to proceed. Full details will be available from Monday 13 April.
YOU MUST ENSURE YOU COMPLETE THE PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION PROCESS BY FRIDAY 24 APRIL AT THE VERY LATEST.
Office Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed.
Information and What you need to Know
Examination and Assessments Information
- Accessibility Services
- Cascade Calculator
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees (Undergraduate only)
- Examination Conventions
- Examination Results Information
- Examinations Timetable
- Special Circumstances Form - Information and Form
- Statement on the Submission of Coursework
- Undergraduate Student Examination Handbook 2014 - 15 - includes Rules for Progression and information on Results
- Verification and Appeals Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
Resit Information and Resit Fees
- Changing your Study Scheme or Modules
- Introduction to Modularisation
- Late Registration
- Lecture Timetable
- Provisional Registration
- Registration Timetable
- Register for Summer Resit Assessments
- Reporting Changes - Change of Name or change of Address
- Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Where to go for Help
- Your Student Record on the Web. What you need to know.