SEMESTER ONE RESULTS
Semester One Results: Following the Examination Boards your semester one results will be posted to your “Student Record”
PART ONE: Thursday 19 February
PART TWO, VISITING AND EXCHANGE STUDENTS: Thursday 26 February
It is essential you act upon any correspondence sent to you regarding your performance following confirmation of your semester one results. Failure to do so might lead to problems for you later in the session. Full information on the many rules and regulations concerning examinations and assessment can be found in the Examination Conventions.
Check Your Semester 2 Registration
You should ensure you check your Semester 2 module choices and report any changes on a Change of Registration Form which you can print from your record page or copies are available from your department. Once you have obtained all the relevant signatures, you should return the completed form to the Academic Quality and Records Office.
Office Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed.
Information and What you need to Know
Examination and Assessments Information
- Accessibility Services
- Cascade Calculator
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees (Undergraduate only)
- Examination Conventions
- Statement on the Submission of Coursework
- Examination Results Information
- Special Circumstances Form - Information and Form
- Undergraduate Student Examination Handbook 2014 - 15 - includes Rules for Progression and information on Results
- Verification and Appeals Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
Resit Information and Resit Fees
- Changing your Study Scheme or Modules
- Introduction to Modularisation
- Late Registration
- Lecture Timetable
- Provisional Registration
- Registration Timetable
- Register for Summer Resit Assessments
- Reporting Changes - Change of Name or change of Address
- Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Where to go for Help
- Your Student Record on the Web. What you need to know.