HAVE YOU REGISTERED?
If you have then it is important that you check your Study Scheme, module details, personal details, Term, Home and Emergency Contact Addresses on your ‘Student Record’ now.
You should visit your ‘Student Record’ often to make sure it is accurate and up to date. It is also important that you check your University email student account regularly as this is often our primary way of contacting you.
If you haven’t Registered yet it is imperative you do so immediately by calling at the Academic Quality and Records Office in the Old College on the Sea Front to collect a Registration Form.
Office Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed.
Information and What you need to Know
Examination and Assessments Information
- Appeals and Verification Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
- Cascade Calculator
- Exam Conventions 2014
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees
- Examination Results Information
- Examination Timetable
- Accessibility Services
- Special Circumstances Form - Information and Form
- Undergraduate Examination Handbook - includes Rules for Progression and information on Results
- Late Submission Policy
Resit Information and Resit Fees
- Internal Resit Information
- Internal Resit Charges
- Part Time External Resit Advice and Information
- Part Time External Resit Charges
- Summer Resit Assessment Information
- Summer Resit Assessment Charges
- Summer Resit Examinations taken away from Aberystwyth
- Summer Resits Timetable
- Changing your Study Scheme or Modules
- Introduction to Modularisation
- Late Registration
- Lecture Timetable
- Provisional Registration
- Registration Timetable
- Register for Summer Resit Assessments
- Reporting Changes - Change of Name or change of Address
- Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Where to go for Help
- Your Student Record on the Web. What you need to know.
- Dates of Term
- Diploma Supplement
- Financial Help
- How to Access Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Return to University after a temporary withdrawal
- Rules & Regulations
- Supporting Your Studies
- Withdrawal From University
Information About the Office
- Academic Quality and Records Office Home Page
- Academic Quality and Records Office Services to Undergraduates
- Academic Quality and Records Office Staff
- Appeal Against the Decision of an Examining Board
- Change of Registration Form for Undergraduates
- Special Circumstances Form
- Withdrawal Forms
- Careers Advisory Service
- Information Services
- Modules Home Page
- Student Finance
- Student Support
- Study Schemes Home Page (outlines of core and optional modules)
- University of Wales Home Page
- Your Student Record