SUMMER RESIT ASSESSMENT IN AUGUST 2015
will be held on and between
17 August and the 28 August 2015
You MUST register whether or not you wish to resit via your Student Record on-line. The Summer Resit Assessments Registration facility will be available to students the day the results are published until 17 July 2015 at the latest.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
* Failure to formally register for a resit will mean that any mark you obtain will NOT be recorded.
* If you decide not to resit a module UNLESS you withdraw from it by contacting the Academic Quality and Records Office by email to email@example.com by 5 August you will be liable to pay the resit fee and the module(s) will remain on your record
Further information is available via the Summer Resit Assessments Information page.
The Summer Resit Assessments marks will be available on your Student Record on Friday 11 September 2015.
REGISTRATION SEPTEMBER 2015
Office Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed.
Information and What you need to Know
Examination and Assessments Information
- Accessibility Services
- Cascade Calculator
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees (Undergraduate only)
- Examination Conventions
- Examination Results Information
- Examinations Timetable
- Special Circumstances Form - Guidelines and Form
- Statement on the Submission of Coursework
- Undergraduate Student Examination Handbook 2014 - 15 - includes Rules for Progression and information on Results
- Verification and Appeals Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
Resit Information and Resit Fees
- Changing your Study Scheme or Modules
- Introduction to Modularisation
- Late Registration
- Lecture Timetable
- Provisional Registration
- Registration Timetable
- Register for Summer Resit Assessments
- Reporting Changes - Change of Name or change of Address
- Study Scheme and Module Information over the Web
- Where to go for Help
- Your Student Record on the Web. What you need to know.