Following recent Government advice, our team is working from home. Therefore, there may be delays or disruptions to some of our services. Please see the Coronavirus website for more information.
Find out more
We are currently unable to distribute hard copies of the following:
- Aberystwyth University Degree Certificates
- Replacement Aberystwyth University Degree Certificates
- Letters Confirming Student Status
- Letters Confirming Aberystwyth University Degrees
- Academic Transcripts
We will be able to provide digital copies of letters and transcripts throughout this period.
Due to the fact that our staff are currently working from home and the number of requests we are currently receiving, there will be a significant delay in completing requests for documentation. Document requests may take up to a week to be completed.
The Certification Unit can help you with:
- Certification of Student Status
- Registration Certificate - for purposes such as: Council tax /changing a current bank account to a student account/proof that you are a registered student
- Letters to official external bodies e.g. Student Finance
- Aberystwyth University Replacement Degree Certificates
- Letter of Introduction to UK Banking Facilities
- Address Letter
- Former Student Documentation Request Form
- Verification of Studies for Third Parties
If you need any advice you can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Academic Registry located on the first floor of the Cledwyn Building on Penglais Campus. Office Opening Hours are:
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
Friday 9am to 4pm
Saturday and Sunday - Closed
01970 622016 / 01970 622354