We guarantee accommodation for all first year students.*
By choosing to live in Aberystwyth, you will choose to live in the safest University town in Wales and one of the safest in the UK. With something to suit all tastes and budgets we are sure that you'll be happy, safe and secure in our accommodation.
The majority of our residences are based on campus; but we also have residences conveniently located within walking distance of the campus and beautiful seaside town centre.
We have a friendly residences team which are on hand 24/7 to support our students in both academic and residential life.
Take a look at our 360 degree accommodation tours to view our accommodation.
All accommodation options are within close proximity to the University and town. Our newest residence, Fferm Penglais, offers the very latest in purpose built en-suite student accommodation.
Each residence is a vibrant community with its own distinctive character offering you a safe and secure environment in which to socialise, study and relax. Residences vary in style and size with many being on campus; others are conveniently situated close to the town centre all being available as options to first year students.
Benefits of Aberystwyth University Accommodation:
- Only £100 Acceptance Fee
- All energy bills included
- Hard wired and wireless Internet included
- Insurance included (Unlimited value on personal items within the study bedroom, including accidental damage)
- 24/7 manned Reception, helpline and patrols to assist with all Maintenance, Security and Welfare concerns
- 24/7 Learning Centres within easy access to your residence
- Laundry facilities on site
- Support provided by the Residential Support team living within the residences
- Convenient location close to academic and campus facilities, as well as the town centre
- Flexible payment plans available for accommodation fees
Visit our Accommodation website to find out more about our accommodation for new students and the types of accommodation available.
*Accommodation is guaranteed in University owned or managed residences if you apply for accommodation before 1st August in the year of entry and respond to your offer of accommodation by the deadline date detailed in the Accommodation Offer.