Louise Jagger - email@example.com (01970 62 1884)
Louise is an Aber Graduate and has been with the DARO team since March 2014.
Louise has over 25 years’ experience in fundraising within the UK, having led major capital appeals, fundraising campaigns and regular giving programmes for a range of charities, including Scope, NCH and NSPCC.
Leads the department and works in partnership with alumni and supporters to maximise their contribution to the University's strategies and goals.
Office Administrator and Personal Assistant to the Director
Sonia Urbaniak - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 1568)
Sonia has been with the DARO team since July 2017 and is a recent Aber Alumna.
Her role includes keeping our alumni records up to date, responding to queries, and supporting staff with projects and events.
Sonia's work aims to support the team, as well as efficiently carrying out administrative tasks.
Alumni Engagement and Individual Giving Manager
Dylan Jones - email@example.com (01970 62 1652)
- Dylan is an Aberystwyth Alumnus (2005), and joined the team in January 2016.
- Has over 10 years’ experience as a marketing professional.
- Leads on all aspects of the Aberystwyth Fund, the evolution of our annual fund.
- Research, plan, and manage all fundraising campaigns and activities for the fund in line with overall strategy.
- Work with colleagues across DARO, as well as internal academic and service departments and the Students’ Union to establish compelling cases for support and fundraising propositions that enhance the student experience.
- Looks after the relationships between the University and its’ former students, former staff and supporters (collectively known as “alumni”).
- Edits PROM magazine each year and sends out a monthly email newsletter.
Alumni Engagement Officer
Siân Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 2081)
- Siân joined the team in November 2017.
- Her role is to enhance relationships and build affinity with our alumni community, and to work with them to match their contribution and impact to the University’s strategic goals.
- She works with colleagues within the team, as well as internal academic and service departments to plan and co-ordinate alumni events, as well as individual and group visits by alumni to the University.
- She co-ordinates and supports the implementation of volunteer projects involving alumni and friends of the university.
Individual Giving Officer
Hayley Goddard - email@example.com (01970 62 2083)
Hayley joined the team in November 2017.
Works closely with academic and service departments and the Students' Union to identify and consider projects that will benefit from generous alumni contributions made to the Aber Fund.
Appropriately communicates the significant impact that alumni gifts have made to the Aber student experience.
Supports fundraising campaigns and activities for the Aber Fund.
Programme Development Officer and Bid Writer
Eva De Visscher - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 8674)
Eva joined the team in July 2014.
She researches and helps to develop opportunities for the University to secure grants from trusts and foundations for non-research projects; the types of projects included in her remit range from arts projects, heritage projects to widening participation events to capital (building) projects.
She supports the university and individual institutes/departments in bid-writing, and works with community organisations.
Old College Co-ordinating Officer
Nia Davies - email@example.com (01970 62 8692)
Nia joined the team in Spring 2015 as part of a project to take forward the re-generation of Old College.
She is developing and delivering key aspects of the Old College Project, working with the Project Board, internal and external stakeholders, partner organisations and community groups.
She is responsible for implementing important aspects of the Project Plan, leading on community engagement and consultation.
Nia also supports events and other activities that promote the Old College as a community resource for all, as well as a potential major national visitor attraction.
Database and Insights Manager
Grant Quick - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 8751)
• Grant joined the team in January 2017.
• He has several years’ experience as a systems administrator and database developer.
• Provides management information and business intelligence for DARO and its stakeholders.
• Performs statistical analysis and enrichment of the team’s data, and handles the application of legislative controls.
David Bradbury - email@example.com (01970 62 8797)
• David joined the team in September 2017 and is a recent Aber Alumnus.
• He aids Grant with management information and business intelligence for DARO and its stakeholders.