Louise Jagger - email@example.com (01970 62 1884)
- Louise is an Aber Graduate and has been with the DARO team since March 2014.
- Louise has over 25 years’ experience in fundraising within the UK, having led major capital appeals, fundraising campaigns and regular giving programmes for a range of charities, including Scope, NCH and NSPCC.
- Leads the department and works in partnership with alumni and supporters to maximise their contribution to the University's strategies and goals.
Louise Perkins - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 2081)
- Louise, who is herself an Aber alumna, joined AU in 1997 as an alumni officer.
- Looks after the relationships between the University and its’ former students, former staff and supporters (collectively known as “alumni”).
- Edits PROM magazine each year.
- Sends out a monthly email newsletter.
- Deals with enquiries from alumni about almost anything.
- Honorary Secretary of the Old Students’ Association, which was founded in 1892.
- Encourages alumni to actively support the University in any way they wish.
Old College Co-ordinating Officer
Nia Davies - email@example.com (01970 62 8692)
- Nia joined the team in Spring 2015 as part of a project to take forward the re-generation of Old College.
- She is developing and delivering key aspects of the Old College Project, working with the Project Board, internal and external stakeholders, partner organisations and community groups.
- She is responsible for implementing important aspects of the Project Plan, leading on community engagement and consultation.
- Nia also supports events and other activities that promote the Old College as a community resource for all, as well as a potential major national visitor attraction.
Aberystwyth Fund Officer
Dylan Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 1652)
• Dylan is an Aberystwyth Alumnus (2005), and joined the team in January 2016.
• Has over 10 years’ experience as a marketing professional.
• Leads on all aspects of the Aberystwyth Fund, the evolution of our annual fund.
• Research, plan, and manage all fundraising campaigns and activities for the fund in line with overall strategy
• Work with colleagues across DARO, as well as internal academic and service departments and the Students’ Union to establish compelling cases for support and fundraising propositions that enhance the student experience.
Programme Development Officer and Bid Writer
Eva De Visscher - email@example.com (01970 62 8674)
- Eva joined the team in July 2014.
- She researches and helps to develop opportunities for the University to secure grants from trusts and foundations for non-research projects; the types of projects included in her remit range from arts projects, heritage projects to widening participation events to capital (building) projects.
- She supports the university and individual institutes/departments in bid-writing, and works with community organisations.
Grant Quick - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 8751)
• Grant joined the team in January 2017.
• He has several years’ experience as a systems administrator and database developer.
• Provides management information and business intelligence for DARO and its stakeholders.
• Performs statistical analysis and enrichment of the team’s data, and handles the application of legislative controls.