Information Services Regulations, Policies and Guidelines
All users of Aberystwyth University IT Services are governed by the following Regulations, Policies and Guidelines.
In registering to use the facilities offered by Information Services you have agreed to abide these Regulations, Policies and Guidelines. Failure to comply may result in disciplinary action.
- Information Services Regulations
- IT Regulations
- IT Regulations in practise
- Email Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Policy on Mobile phones issued by Information Services (PDF)
- Reading List Policy
- Lecture Capture Policy
- AberLearn Blackboard Required Minimum Presence
- E-submission Policy
- Blackboard Acceptable Use Policy
- Information Services Complaints Procedure
- Information Services Customer Care Policy
- Information Services Food & Drink Policy
Guidelines expand on the Regulations and Policies, further explaining the responsibilities users have:
- Filming and Photographing permissions form
- Departmental Library Representatives remit
- Managing Passwords
- Publishing to the World Wide Web at A.U.
- Remote Access
- Security Incident Response Procedure
- Use of the Aberystwyth University Network
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Wireless Communication
- How to ensure your computer is secure
- Locking staff computers when unattended
- Making a complaint about offensive or other unacceptable on-line material - What to do if you encounter computer-based material which you find offensive, and an explanation of the procedure then followed by A.U. There is also a page on the specific matter of possible Images of Child Abuse.
- Social Networking
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org