Contacting Information Services
We aim to respond to enquiries within 3 working days however a response is usually sent within 24 hours.
For all enquiries relating to: Library, Media, Printing and photocopying, IT, Sales you can contact us by:
visiting the Enquiry Desk on Level D of the Hugh Owen Library.
calling 01970 62 2400
- Monday - Sunday (term time): 9am (10am on Wednesdays) - 10.00pm
- Monday - Friday (vacations): 9am (10am on Wednesday) - 5.30pm
or using the online form below
Information Services support and service levels
Core hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday
- Information Services offers a full range of services and support between 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday during term and vacation times (except when the libraries are closed).
- During 09:00-10:00 Wednesdays, staff training hour, we offer self-service / reference use
- Information Services carries out essential maintenance on the University’s ICT services on Tuesday mornings. Access to all services, including email and web access, must be considered "At Risk" between 7am and 10am. Further information at: https://faqs.aber.ac.uk/94
Staffed service: 08.30-22:00
- Please note outside of our core service hours of 09:00-17:00 Mon-Fri, some enquires may need to be referred.
Self-service / reference use: 22:00-08:30
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com