Miss Mari Owen
BA Cymraeg a Drama (Aberystwyth); PGCE (Aberystwyth) Cymrawd Churchill 1989
- 1989 to present: developing Theatre in Education Programmes for Schools.
- 2000 to present: developing and providing Iaith Trwy Ddrama (Language through Drama) to Ceredigion primary and secondary schools, using drama techniques to improve oracy.
- Cofounder and member of management team Cwmni Theatr Arad Goch, Aberystwyth.
- ED37400 - Learning to Teach 2: Development of Teaching Skills
- AD37400 - Dysgu i Addysgu 2
- EDM1300 - Professional Studies
- ED31500 - Pedagogy and Curriculum Knowledge
- EDM1330 - Professional Studies
- EDM1430 - Evaluating Learning and Skills
- EDM5700 - PGCE (Secondary): Professional Studies
- ADM5700 - TAR (Uwchradd): Astudiaethau Proffesiynol
- ED31530 - Pedagogy and Curriculum Knowledge
- ED31630 - Effective Pedagogy
- ED31600 - Effective Pedagogy
- AD37300 - Dysgu i Addysgu 1
- EDM1400 - Evaluating Learning and Skills
- ED37300 - Learning to Teach 1: Introduction to Teaching Skills
PGCE Drama Tutor since 2004