Miss Mari Owen
BA Cymraeg a Drama (Aberystwyth); PGCE (Aberystwyth)Churchill Fellow 1989
- 1989 to 2020: actor and author developing Theatre in Education Programmes for Schools.
- 2000 to 2018: developing and providing Iaith Trwy Ddrama (Language through Drama) to Ceredigion primary and secondary schools, using drama techniques to improve oracy.
- Cofounder and member of management team at Cwmni Theatr Arad Goch, Aberystwyth.
- Churchill Fellow - bilingual community theatre in Tanzania
- ED31630 - Effective Pedagogy
- EDM1300 - Professional Studies
- EDM1430 - Evaluating Learning and Skills
- ED31500 - Pedagogy and Curriculum Knowledge
- ED31600 - Effective Pedagogy
- ED31530 - Pedagogy and Curriculum Knowledge
- EDM1330 - Professional Studies
- EDM1400 - Evaluating Learning and Skills
PGCE Drama Tutor since 2004