Effective Study Collection
The Effective Study Collection is a collection of books designed to help you study. It covers such topics as how to research and study, writing skills, academic writing, English usage, time management, communications skills and some general guides to research and study in the arts. The material is intended for all users, including those for whom English is not their first language.
The Effective Study Collection will help you :
- Make the most of your study time
- Organise your studies effectively
- Organise information for research effectively
- Use the books you find in the Library effectively
- Write your essays, dissertations or theses effectively
- Develop a clear and accurate use of English
- Compile a bibliography
Effective Study Collections are located on Level F of the Hugh Owen Library and in the Physical Sciences Library.
All items in the Effective Study Collection are added to the library catalogue, Primo, and have the prefix STUDY in the classmark.