Intended for use in future years
|Delivery Type||Delivery length / details|
|Lecture||14 Hours. 7 lectures x 2 hour|
|Assessment Type||Assessment length / details||Proportion|
|Semester Assessment||Report approx 2,500 words||100%|
At the end of this module students should be able to:
- describe the nature and role of records management within organisations and its objectives
- be familiar with the key concepts of records management and with UK and international standards
- describe the principle procedures required to initiate and design a records management programme
- appreciate record control systems and have the skills to design retention and destruction schedule forms
- explain the main features of a records centre and be familiar with disaster recovery procedures.
This module provides an introduction to records management principles and practice.
This module is at CQFW Level 7