|Delivery Type||Delivery length / details|
|Assessment Type||Assessment length / details||Proportion|
|Semester Assessment||Oral Examination:||10%|
|Semester Assessment||Essay: exercises||20%|
|Semester Exam||2 Hours||70%|
|Supplementary Exam||2 Hours||100%|
On the successful completion of this module:
1. You will be able to hold an extended conversation in Irish with confidence.
2. You will be able to follow more complicated lectures in Irish.
3. You will be able to discuss your reading through the medium of Irish.
4. You will be able to write a sophisticated essay in Irish.
5. You will have read (a) selected short stories by the major twentieth-century authors and (b) a sampling of poetry from the period 1700-2000.
6. You will be able to discuss the social and literary context of your reading selections.
This module is at CQFW Level 6