|Assessment Type||Assessment length / details||Proportion|
|Semester Assessment||Report 1500 Words||100%|
|Supplementary Assessment||Report 1500 Words||100%|
On successful completion of this module students should be able to:
Understand the core differences between B2C and B2B marketing environments.
Demonstrate know ledge of forming relationships with customers / B2B CRM
Ability to identify relevant marketing tools and frameworks to effective marketing decisions in B2B situations
Business-to-business (B2B) marketing is a process that involves selling a products or services from one company to another. This module develops an understanding of B2B environments, frameworks and practices in business marketing
1. Understand the core differences between B2C and B2B marketing environments.
2. Demonstrate know ledge of forming relationships with customers / B2B CRM
3. Be able to understand supply chain / distribution concepts and issues
4. Ability to identify relevant marketing tools and frameworks to effective marketing decisions in B2B situations
• Evaluate an organisation’s buying process.
• Understanding Supply Chains and their Management
• Development and management of relationships with customers
• Distribution and logistics
• Successful B2B branding and marketing strategy
|Skills Type||Skills details|
|Creative Problem Solving||Students will gain problem solving skills as part of their coursework assessment and classroom exercises.|
|Critical and analytical thinking||The coursework will need a certain amount of market research which the student will undertake, gaining key research skills|
|Digital capability||Students will be expected to make appropriate use of word processing and presentational software in their coursework. Also they should make use of blackboard and on-line research|
|Professional communication||The presentation will give the student verbal as well as presentation communication skills whereas the coursework will give valuable business oriented communication skills|
|Subject Specific Skills||A deeper understanding and the ability to critically evaluate marketing plans which is a major part of business today.|
This module is at CQFW Level 6