Dr Michael Roberts
- HY25720 - The British Isles and the 'English Revolution'
- HQ35220 - Gender in History: The Early Modern Experience (Part 1)
- HY21120 - Early Modernity in Europe
- HY12720 - Three Queens and Their Subjects
- HY24820 - History on Screen: The Tudors and the Early Modern World
- EL10120 - Critical Thinking and Writing
- HQ35320 - Gender in History: The Early Modern Experience (Part 2)
- HY22020 - The British Isles in the Long Eighteenth Century
- HY35720 - The British Isles and the ‘English Revolution’
More publications on the Research Portal
Recovering a lost inheritance: The marital economy and its absence from the Prehistory of Economics in BritainRoberts, M., 2005 , The Marital Economy in Scandinavia and Britain 1400-1900.Taylor & Francis, p. 239-25618 p.
Sickles and Scythes revisited: Harvest work, wages and symbolic meaningsRoberts, M., 2004 , Women, Work and Wages in England, 1600-1850. Lane, P., Raven, N. & Snell, K. (eds.). Boydell & Brewer, p. 68-10134 p.
'A Witty Book, but mostly feigned': William Richards' Wallography and perceptions of Wales in later seventeenth-century EnglandRoberts, M. F., 2004 , Archipelagic Identities: Literature and identity in the Atlantic Archipelago, 1550-1800. Schwyzer, P. & Mealor, S. (eds.). Taylor & Francis, p. 153-16513 p.