Dr Basil Wolf
I graduated from the University of Newcastle upon Tyne with a BSc Agriculture (Hons. Animal Science) in 1976 and followed this with a PhD from the University of Edinburgh where I studied the genetics of growth and carcass composition in lambs. I moved to Aberystwyth in 1981 to teach at the Welsh Agricultural College (now part of IBERS Aberystwyth).
- BR30800 - Livestock Production Science
- BG20400 - Systemau Cynhyrchu Da Byw
- RD10800 - Introduction to Livestock Production Systems
- RG23400 - Systemau Cynhyrchu Da Byw
- RG10810 - Cyflwyniad i Systemau Cynhyrchu Da Byw
- RG23420 - Systemau Cynhyrchu Da Byw
- RD10810 - Introduction to Livestock Production Systems
- RD23420 - Livestock Production Systems
Animal breeding and include studies of the relationships between lamb conformation and carcass composition, the genetic control of parasite resistance in growing lambs and lactating ewes, factors influencing dystocia in sheep, and genetic variation in animal behaviour and its association with productivity and welfare.