Miss Liz Humphreys
Liz is currently Project Manager for Ecostructure - Climate Change Adaptation through Ecologically Sensitive Coastal Infrastructure. Ecostructure is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020.
- Application of innovative plant breeding and phenotyping technologies to reduce the nutrient requirement of forages and improve livestock production efficiency (APPLE)
- Efficient forage-based systems for ruminant livestock production in the UK (EFBS).
- Protein content vs yield in legumes: releasing the constraint (Protyield).
- Improving the availability of UK sourced protein feed through new faba bean varieties, production and utilisation systems (Optibean).
- Application of SNP genotyping and rapid screening procedure to enable commercialisation of faba bean varieties with stem nematode resistance (StemNem).
- An Integrated programme for the development of lupins as a sustainable protein sources for UK Agriculture and Aquaculture (LUKAA)
- Farm and slaughter house intervention strategies to control campylobacter in the UK poultry industry (CAMPY)